Would you like to learn to grow your own organic vegetables ?
Do you have some space in either your balcony or your terrace ?
If you answered yes to both the questions above but don’t know how or where to get started, come for our workshop on Urban Farming at Club5 on the 31st of July.
You will learn the basics of urban farming in your balcony or terrace including:
1.) Which vegetables to start growing, and in which season.
2.) How to create the soil and potting mix.
3.) How to care for your plants and get the most out of them.
It will be an interactive workshop where you will also get your hands dirty and learn to create your first potted mix and plant a seedling ( which you can carry home with you 🙂
Chills, tomatoes, brinjals, leafy greens, cauliflower, cabbage, mooli, herbs are some of vegetables which you can easily grow at home.
What you’ll take away from this workshop:
- Confidence to start your own edible garden and excitement about plants
- 2 gobar pots: one seeded, one sapling
- Meet other like minded folks from Gurgaon
- When: July 31, 4 – 8 pm
- Where: DLF Club5, DLF Phase 5, Gurgaon
- How much: Rs 850/- per person ( Club5 members get a discount of Rs 250 )
Enter your details below to register for workshop
( Limited to 25 participants on a first come first served basis )